"You amaze me daily. I see your personal touch on the things you love so much. Let me me be the first to say, in case you never heard….I’m a fan of your work."
This affirms that God is REAL!
In honor of Earth Day. Never seen anything so green ♻🌏♻
"Who killed Jesus? I thought you did. You thought I did. But he said, ‘no man takes my life from me but I lay down voluntarily."
Questions that I stumbled upon that puzzled a traveler. Now that I have been in China for almost 9 months I’ve actually gotten quite use to ALL of these things
- Why does everyone (men and women alike) spit on the street all the time?
- Why do the babies have slits in their pants to reveal their private parts?
- Why do parents crouch with their babies on their lap to *no joke* have the babies poop on the sidewalk?
- Why do waiters stand over you the minute you get the menu until you’ve made your decision?
- Why do people continue to jabber on to you in Chinese even when it’s clear you don’t speak a word of it?
- Why are the squat toilets so filthy?
- Why isn’t there ever any soap or toilet paper in the bathrooms?
- Why do people scream when talking on their cell phone in public transportation?
- Why is everyone pushing and shoving all the time?
- Why are people trying to rip you off?
- Why do the train conductors take your tickets and give you what resembles a hotel room card until you reach your destination?
Read more: http://www.avocadopesto.com/2012/11/10/garlic-and-chili-chinese-eggplant/#ixzz2ygfdQZ9Q
Million Faces - Paulo Nutini
Congrats to my favorite set of twins @bronnerkirstie and @kristiebronner on publishing their first book!! So proud of you guys 😘😘😘
Dear Momma Spelman,
I remember the day you accepted me into your arms my senior year in high school. Every blessing, joy, pain, and triumph took place on your campus. I walked in as a girl and left as a woman. Thank you for teaching me confidence, tenacity, achievement, and SISTERHOOD!! I love you Spelman College. Happy Birthday.
A woman who made a choice to change the world